|Nonprofit Business Advisor
“Nonprofit Business Advisor touches on many areas of particular interest to me: new laws affecting nonprofits; salary surveys; financial, personnel and board issues; to name a few. The articles give us advance notice of changes which might affect our non-profit.”
– Yana Merrill, Director, Administration & Finance, New Mexico Environment Law Center, Santa Fe
In these challenging times, keeping current with the latest developments is even more critical. That’s why Nonprofit Business Advisor is your need-to-have resource on all the changes and challenges that affect your organization. With it, you’ll always be up to date on:
- National accreditation standards
- The latest cost cutting measures
- Compliance issues, including IRS and regulatory changes
- Legal pitfalls-things that have gotten other nonprofits into hot water
- Fundraising in this economy
- Managing boards and volunteers
- And more!
Cover to cover, this authoritative newsletter is filled with practical guidance on current issues and best practices for operations, fundraising, and compliance.
Featuring timely updates, innovative business strategies and real-world solutions, Nonprofit Business Advisor delivers comprehensive guidance for today’s nonprofit environment—in these columns:
NEWS— highlights key business and financial developments, as well as news, notes, and notables from the nonprofit sector—so you stay informed and prepared.
PROVEN BUSINESS STRATEGIES— shows you what works, what doesn’t and why—so you can resolve your day-to-day problems without costly, time-consuming trial and error.
HR SOLUTIONS—delivers creative, proven strategies for managing personnel in today’s highly competitive and tough economic climate.