The Foundation Center will hold a webinar titled “Start the New Year Right with Year-Round Donor Engagement” Nov. 16 at 2:00 p.m. EST.
The webinar, which will be hosted on the Foundation Center’s Grantspace.org platform, will be led by Michael Stein, a veteran nonprofit digital strategist who has worked for the past 25 years at the intersection of communications, social media and fundraising.
According to organizers, the webinar will look at the steps nonprofits should take after the November and December fundraising campaigns end. They need a communication plan designed to engage different types of donors, including first-time donors, monthly donors and those who increased their giving. By starting now, charities can hit the ground running in January to refocus all of their supporters on the organization’s mission, goals and programs for the year.
Participants should come away from the webinar with the tools and knowledge to:
- Engage and retain donors year-round.
- Create a balanced communications plan for donors.
- Leverage their email newsletter as a donor engagement tool.
- Improve cross-channel communications with supporters.
- Invest in cultivation messaging with donors and nondonors through social media channels.
Fees for this event are $50.
For more information, visit http://bit.ly/2xw4rZM.