The DMA Nonprofit Federation will host its 2017 Washington Nonprofit Conference Feb. 22–24, 2017, in Washington, D.C.
According to organizers, the event draws hundreds of fundraising and marketing professionals eager to exchange innovative marketing and fundraising ideas, generate insightful solutions and think creatively to help them make the relationship with their donors even stronger.
The program provides some basic knowledge, and then goes beyond the basics to explore the details and metrics of ongoing successful direct marketing programs. Utilizing plans, programs, data and results gathered from actual client programs, you will learn the answers to questions and issues such as:
- Testing strategy: how to test, what to look for and when to retest.
- Creating a list strategy for acquisition, renewals and appeals, including detailed segmentation strategies by program.
- Understanding the reports and information provided throughout the data hygiene and data processing process, and how that will assist future marketing efforts.
- What performance metrics should you be analyzing, how to benchmark your campaign’s performance and how to apply your analysis to ongoing programs.
- What really is multichannel marketing, and how to integrate strategy across channels with success.
In addition, this event will:
- Provide education related to direct/interactive marketing principles and practices.
- Provide the latest in direct/interactive legislation, regulatory and standards-setting issues facing nonprofits.
- Address ethical practices related to direct/interactive fundraising and other communications.
Registration fees for this event range up to $1,039.
For more information, visit http://dc.nonprofitfederation.org.